Engineering & Testing
Koury Engineering provides testing and inspection services for construction projects throughout
We serve as the Independent Testing Lab and the EOR for projects of all sizes from 60 story high-rises in Downtown LA to DSA shade structures at your neighborhood school. From freeway lane additions, to OSHPD infrastructure upgrades, we can be your trusted compliance partner.
“Grand Hope Lofts”
888 South Hope Street is a residential tower in downtown Los Angeles that feature 526 residential apartment units atop ground floor retail space. The building will also include a penthouse clubhouse, a 33,000 square-foot, open-air amenity deck, and additional amenity space on the eighth floor. A 25-foot bridge will connect the eighth floor amenity space in the residential tower with the open-air amenity deck, which is situated atop an existing adjacent parking garage.
- Division of State Architect (DSA)
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
- Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory (CCRL)
- Office of Statewide Health and Planning Development (OSHPD)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- International Conference of Building Officials (ICBO)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- All local municipalities in Southern California